Chief Information Officer Solutions & Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small Business is a $20 billion, 10-year, Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
sponsored by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) for IT services/solutions that can be used by any federal civilian or DoD agency to fulfill IT requirements and socioeconomic goals.
The scope of CIO-SP3 Small Business covers everything ITSM including cloud computing, security/cybersecurity, data center consolidation, biomedical information services, health IT, imaging, mobility solutions, software development, enterprise data management, systems engineering, identity and access management, ERP IT infrastructure, workforce management, capital planning and investment, and more.
- Faster: Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR Subpart 16.505 save time, money and resources. 8(a) competition allows for sole source awards without additional competition or justification under FAR Subpart 19.804-6 (b). Synopsizing or posting on FedBizOpps is not required.
- Easier: Secure, web-based electronic-Government Ordering System (e-GOS) automates task order competition, management, awardee selection, and notification.
- Cost Competitive: Best available ceiling rates negotiated at master contract level; task order competition drives rates even lower.
- Control: Task orders placed directly by the agency with end-to-end management by procuring CO. Customized terms, conditions and additional labor categories are easily added.
- Contracts: Agile and flexible in support of all contract types, modular contracting and CONUS/OCONUS procurements. Contract access fee not to exceed .55%.
- Customer Service: 1-hour response to any contractual, technical or procedural question. Free SOW/SOO assessments on every order returned within 1 day. Free on-site training available.
About Elegant Solutions
Elegant Enterprise-Wide Solutions, Inc. (Elegant Solutions) is a CIO-SP3 Prime Contract Holder for both – 8(a) and Small Business tracks. Elegant Solutions team will bring decades of diverse expertise in project management, software engineering, IT consulting, data management, and technical training. Projects are designed and managed by highly qualified professional engineers to ensure the most appropriate, cost-effective solution possible.
Whether it’s implementing a business intelligence solution, developing a web-based application, or training clients to get the most out of their business intelligence tools, our experts work directly with our clients from the requirements phase to beyond the completion of the project to ensure long-term success.
Elegant Solutions’ CIO-SP3 Contract
|Contract Numbers:||75N98119D00018 – (8(a))||75N98120D00217 – (Small Business)|
|Period of Performance||07/11/2019 – 06/29/2022||05/11/2020 to 07/14/2022|
|Size:||$20 Billion Ceiling|
|Task Order Types:||FFP, T&M, CPFF, CPAF|
|Prompt Payment Terms:||Net 30|
|Ceiling Rate||8(a)||Small Business|
|Contract References||Awarded GWAC|
| Awarded GWAC|
|Task Areas||Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare|
Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
Task Area 3: Imaging
Task Area 4: Outsourcing
Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
Task Area 6: Integration Services
Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
Task Area 8: Digital Government
Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
Task Area 10: Software Development