Elegant Enterprise-Wide Solutions, Inc. (Elegant Solutions or Elegant) is proud to be an 8(a) STARS II Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) holder. Elegant Solutions has been awarded this contract vehicle based on our ability to demonstrate competitive pricing and technical proficiency. 8(a) STARS II is a multiple-award, Indefinite-Delivery/ Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract designed to provide technology solutions to federal agencies from award-winning 8(a) small businesses.
- STARS II contract number: GS00Q17GWD2003.
- DUNS Number: 121396126
- Program Manager: Vikas Arora, 703-909-1289 (cell)/ email@example.com
Federal agencies, using our 8(a) STARS II GWAC, are able to access Elegant Solutions through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods. Our STARS II GWAC saves both time and money for federal agencies, as well as provides access to our proven capabilities as a technology provider. The 8(a) STARS II GWAC is intended to promote small business utilization by federal agencies when purchasing IT services or IT services-based solutions. Elegant Solutions’ designation as a GWAC contract holder includes following functional area as outlined by the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS):
- 541511: Custom Computer Programming
- 541512: Computer Systems Design
- 541513: Computer Facilities Management
- 541519: Other Computer Related Services
Below we have outlined a few features of our awarded 8(a) STARS II GWAC:
- Pre-competed, easy to use contract with streamlined ordering procedures
- Direct task orders up to $4 million for federal civilian and Department of Defence activities
- Multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Shortened procurement lead time
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of adverse audits
- Offers access to pool of contractors with industry credentials
- Supports timely order award for optimal mission support
For more information on how our 8(a) STARS II GWAC can support your IT requirements, please contact Vikas Arora, President by phone at 703-909-1289 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, if you need further information please visit the 8(a) STARS II website.